Pin It

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Belated Happy Easter to You!

Hi All!
I meant to post this last Easter card on Sunday... then on Monday... so tonight works :) I had my Spanish final tonight, so I got to go home early- as soon as it was done. I'm getting so close to graduating!!! I'm finally getting excited now!

I didn't want to post this card before Easter since I didn't want the recipient to see it :) I love the bright colors in it! Greens and yellows and oranges!
I had a scrap of orange that I used along the bottom of the card that coordinated fairly well with the stickers. I picked up the sticker sheet by Making Memories on major clearance at Michael's a few weeks ago- about 33 cents!!! The decorative strip along the bottom, the flowers, and the "Easter" letters are all from the sheet. I added a few butterfly stamps to fill out the decor.

My other card was used as an Easter card, but was not very Easter specific. I am L-O-V-I-N-G the heat embossed background right now! It creates such a subtle interest! The elements are all from Papertrey Ink- the Mat Stack 2 collection specifically.

Thanks for checking these out! I am going to have keep away from my craft station until after Friday morning to ensure that I study for my LAST test... not fun! But, definitely a good idea... See you then!

Supplies:
Happy Easter Card
   Paper: white cardstock at 5.5" x 4"; The Paper Company- Mandarin
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Tag Its #2
   Ink: Studio G- orange; Colorbox- Silk Green
   Other: white gel pen; Making Memories- 12x12 Spring stickers sheet; Judikins- Diamond Glaze; corner rounder; dimensional adhesive, scrap of green ribbon from "The Stash"

Celebrate today and always
   Paper: white card stock at 5.5" x 4"; brown scrap of card stock; white scrap; The Paper Company- Mandarin
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Mat Stack 2; Hero Arts- Sew Artsy; Hero Arts- Circle Pattern
   Ink: Studio G- orange, brown; Versamark
   Other: Papertrey Ink- Mat Stack 2 dye cut, eyelet lace dye cut; a la Mode clear embossing powder

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment