Pin It

Friday, April 29, 2011

Celebrating!

Hi All!
I have passed my final test of my college career!!! So, in celebration, I created two cards after class today. The first is using Sketch 112 from CardPatterns blog.
I changed it up just a little bit from the sketch...
My second card is for my boyfriend and is somewhat of a thank you card- without using the sentiment "thank you". The sticker I used is from K & Company and says "The STRONG and not so silent type"- which describes him to a T!
I really distressed the edges of the Kraft cardstock and added a small grid pattern to the card front. I think the grid looks a bit like burlap.. but maybe it's just me!!

Thanks for checkin' it out!

Supplies:
Celebrate
    Paper: white card stock at 5.5" x 4"; Prima- The Breathe Paper Collection; old tag from an a forgotten kit
   Stamps: My Little Shoebox- Cute as a Button; Papertrey Ink- Take 3: Summer
   Ink: Papertrey Ink- Ripe Avocado; Colorbox- black
   Other: JudiKins- Diamond Glaze (on buttons); scrap of ribbon; old brad; K & Co- To Go Monogram Transfers

The Strong and Not so Silent type
   Paper: cream card at 4" x 5.5"; The Paper Company- Kraft, old tag
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Modern Basics; Studio G- background stamp
   Ink: VersaMark; Colorbox- black; VersaMagic- wheat
   Other: K & Co.- Studio K Sentiments Grand Adhesions; black string; scissors to distress edge

~Anna

1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Anna! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete