Pin It

Friday, April 15, 2011

Flowered Congrats

Hi All,
Today I have a congratulations card made from Cosmo Cricket's "Sew Much More" collection.
Unfortunately, I really need to learn more about photography because this card looks way better in person than in the pictures. It's on the TO-DO list for after graduation :)
For the background of the card, I cut out the little sample-front-page that shows mini-versions of the 12x12 sheets. I centered the design about a half an inch from the edge of cream colored cardstock that is cut at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". On a scrap of that paper, I stamped the design from Hero Arts- Sew Artsy in scarlet. I cut it out with scissors and wrote out congrats in pencil then in blue gel pen. The flowers were cut out of one of the 12x12 sheets that has a TON of flowers on it. The two blue-red flowers have a piece of dimensional adhesive between the red and the blue and the orange flower is popped up as well. I put a dab of glitter glue in the centers and on the petals of the big flower. Finally, I added dashed lines around the border and called it a day :)

Thanks for checkin in!

Supplies:
   Cardstock: Cosmo Cricket - Sew Much More
   Stamps: Hero Arts - Sew Artsy
   Ink: Colorbox - Evening Romance
   Others: Ranger Stickles, blue gel pen

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment