Pin It

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Good Friday!

Happy Good Friday All!
I have a couple of Easter cards today :) The first card could really be used in a plethora of situations, not just Easter. I used a sketch from The Card Patterns site.


I would say that my next couple cards are definitely Easter cards, but looking at them now, I think they could be used for any Christian occasion. After I made the first one, I just LOVED it so much I had to made a second one!
 I wish I had a "rejoice" sentiment, but I thought that "celebrate" works well too! I really distressed the edges of the card and the blue paper. I think next year I will be making this card for everyone because I really love it!!!


Here's another digital scrapbook page with some old pictures of my brother and me. Again, I used the elements that I downloaded from Shabby Princess designs.

Thanks so much for checkin' out my projects! I have such a great time creating them and love to share them!

Supplies:

Celebrate Today and Always
   Paper: white cardstock folded at 5.5" x 4"; Prima- The Breathe Paper Collection; scrap of brown and white
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Mat Stack 2, Postcards
   Ink: VersaMark; Studio G- brown, orange; Colorbox- Merlot
   Other: white embossing powder; Papertrey Ink- Postcards dye cut

Celebrate
   Paper: cream cardstock 5.5" x 4"; Prima- The Breathe Paper Collection
   Stamps:Inkadinkado- flourishes; Hero Arts: Merriest Wishes; Papertrey Ink- Take Three: Summer; Studio G Holiday- Series 33
   Ink: Ranger Distress Ink- Vintage Photo; Colorbox- gold brocade; Studio G- yellow, brown; Papertrey Ink- Ripe Avocado
   Other: black thread

No comments:

Post a Comment