Pin It

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hooray!

Hi All!
Today I have a "Hooray" card that could be used in many occasions- birthdays, congratulations... maybe something else... I picked up some clear embossing powder today so I could do the background technique that I used.
The clear embossing that I heat-set just brings out a nice darker shade than the background that can make a really nice coordination. I like to wrap the string around the ribbon to make a layered look too. Overall, it's a simpler card that I really enjoyed making!

Also, I made another digital scrapbook page on the photoshop program (9 more days of my trial..).

As with yesterday, I used the downloads from Shabby Princess Designs. I love this set with all the teals and greens. And, I love, love, love the flourished brads in it!

Thanks for checkin' in!!

Supplies:
   Paper: Papertrey Ink- Plum Pudding; white cardstock from my scraps
   Stamps: Martha Steward- Clear Holiday Flourish Stamps; Studio G iCling- IC0117; Hero Arts- Designer Alphabet
   Ink: VersaMark; VersaMagic- Pretty Petunia
   Other: a la Mode- clear embossing powder; Prima embellishment piece; black thread; American Crafts- Ferris Wheel (ribbon)

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment