Pin It

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hot Air Balloons

Hi All,
Today I made a card for the My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I picked up a hot air balloon stamp a few weeks ago in the dollar bin at Michael's and have been loving it, but unsure how to use it. So- today I figured it out!

I love the pack of paper that I used for this card and the overall pretty feeling it has. It has an overall spring feel in my opinion. I added a very subtle white polka dot pattern in white on the cream cardstock that added another little touch. Overall, I just love it!

Thanks for checkin it out!

Supplies:
   Paper: Cream cardstock card at 5" x 6.5", Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden Collection
   Stamps: brandless hot air balloon; Penny Black - Salutations (butterfly); Papertrey Ink- Mat Stack 2, Take Three: Summer; Studio G (Polka dots)
   Ink- VersaMagic- Aegean Blue, Aspen Mist, Spanish Olive; Colorbox- Pheasant Gold; Studio G- white chalk
   Other- Polymark- White Pearl fabric paint, dimensional adhesive, rhinestone 

2 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna! Thanks for linking this up to the In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete