Pin It

Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome to MY Blog!!

Welcome to my first blog post ever! I am creating this blog as an outlet for my crafty needs. I have been so involved with college for the last 5 years (and will graduate in 3 weeks!!) that my creative side has been stifled! While my computer skills definitely can be improved, I think I can handle a blog and eventually make it fantastic!

The plan: 
  • create projects and share them with you
  • share my inspirations
  • occasionally provide a book review (I do LOVE to read- except textbooks)
  • recipe reviews as I try out new ones
  • and anything else that is on my hear
Thanks for your interest and look for my first project tomorrow!

Anna

1 comment:

  1. I really look forward to seeing all your craftiness...whether it is a project, review, or even a recipe! (I might be able to read a book and even cook a meal, but those projects will be beyond me!!) Also excited that you only have 3 weeks until graduation!!

    ReplyDelete