Pin It

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CAS-ual Friday Challenge

Hi All!
I participated in the CAS-ual Friday Challenge in their first challenge. CAS = clean and simple- for anyone who didn't know (which was me this morning). I have one text stamp that I used on the background of the card as well as the background of the dress.
The text is subtle, but adds a great deal. I think the card would look like it's lacking something if I hadn't used the text in it. I think I can use this as an engagement card or a wedding card or even a girly birthday card. It was a fun challenge and I am looking forward to their next one!!!

Thanks for checkin' my card out!


Supplies:
   Paper: cream card at 5.5" x 4"; scrap of cream cardstock
   Stamps: Inkadinkado- 8347 (text), 8353 (dress)
   Ink: Colorbox- stucco; VersaMagic- Wheat
   Other: string; rhinestone; corner rounder

~Anna

9 comments:

  1. Wonderfully fabulous! I LOVE the texty background and that it continues on the dress itself! LOVE this!! I'm so happy you got played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING this card, I would be happy to accept it on any occassion! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love that dress image, and it really adds such a gorgeous touch of elegance with the text background added. Thanks once again for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, I agree, the text really gives your card another dimension! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this beautiful and sophisticated feminine beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, I love that stamp. :)
    Thanks for playing CAS!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I love the dress! So fun! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete