Pin It

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CR84FN Coffee Card

Hi All!
I have a quick post with the card I made for the CR84FN color challenge. I love, Love, LOVE the colors for this week: dark plum, light plum, and kraft!
Today I'm having coffee with a dear friend that I haven't seen in a while, so this card seems very fitting.
I made a kraft card, VersaMarked the background, cut out the design, and voila! It was a fairly quick card to make! Thanks for checkin' it out!

Supplies
   Paper: The Paper Company- Kraft folded at 5.5" x 4.25"; cream scrap
   Stamps:  Papertrey Ink- Warm Happiness, Warm Happiness Too, Mat Stack 1; Studio G- polka dots
   Ink: VersaMagic- wheat, purple hydrangea, pretty petunia, perfect plumeria; VersaMark; Papertrey Ink- Scarlet Jewel
   Other: corner rounder; Papertrey Ink- Warm Happiness dye cut

~Anna

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Anna! Put on the pot, I'm headed over for a cup of coffee only if I get to use that pretty polka dot mug! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, this is so cute! Love the polka dot background and polka dot mug! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like your card - I'm a coffee addict - and really like the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete