Pin It

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CR84FN27 Challenge the second

Hi All!
As promised, here is my second post for the CR84FN27 color challenge using gray, cream, and bright pink.


I used the Papertrey Ink Modern Basics stamp set to create this very clean and simple card. To me, the design somewhat looks like a row of feathers (maybe off-colored peacock feathers?).  I also made a couple of other thank you cards- not for the color challenge- for my graduation gifts :)
This one is bright and cheerful- also made from the Modern Basics stamp set. My final card is one that I made a few weeks ago. I traced the flower petals that were used in a class I took at my local scrapbook store, Collective Journey. So, I don't know where she got the flower template, but it sure makes a nice flower!
I outlined each petal in Stickles to give them a shimmer. It's a very simple design, but very pretty. I picked up a few things at Michael's today, so I should have some new things to share tomorrow!!!

Thanks for checkin' these out!!!!

Supplies:
Thank You- Color Challenge
   Paper: white 5.5" x 4" card; white scraps
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Modern Basics
   Ink: Studio G- creamy white; Colorbox- Sky Gray, Silver; Papertrey Ink- Berry Sorbet
   Other: Michael's Celebrate It- Holiday Ribbon Bow-tique; Buttons Galore & More- Plantation, corner rounder

With Heartfelt Thanks

   Paper: white 5.5" x 4" card; white scraps
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Modern Basics, Tag Its #2, Wreath for All Seasons; Hero Arts- Sew Artsy
   Ink: Papertrey Ink- Berry Sorbet, Ripe Avocado; Studio G- yellow, orange
   Other: dimensional adhesive

Thank You- Flower Card
   Paper: white 5.5" x 4" card; computer paper; K & Company- Classic K Bailey Mat Pad
   Stamps: Hero Arts- Circle Pattern; Inkadinkado- Round Frames
   Ink: Colorbox- Burnt Copper; VersaMagic- Oasis Green
   Other: Ranger Ice Stickles- Gold Ice; copper gel pen; Buttons Galore & More; scrap of white ribbon

~Anna

4 comments:

  1. Super cards. I really like your ultra clean and simple CR84FN card - fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card for CR84FN Anna! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super simple and very effective, I just love CAS cards :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards! Simple and elegant!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please check out my blog to accept your award.

    http://scrappycupcakes.blogspot.com/2011/05/liebester-award.html

    ReplyDelete