Pin It

Monday, May 9, 2011

CR84FN27 Challenge

Hi All,
I know I just posted an entry about an hour ago, but I made several cards today and two are for the CR84FN27 Challenge for the CR84FN blog- which I just realized sounds out into "create for fun"!!! HaHa! This week's colors are cream, gray, and bright pink.
For many years I have thought that cream/browns do not coordinate with grays, but I have recently (in the last 6 months) decided that they can go together as long as the hues are similar.... This challenge is more proof that they can combine.
I used the Papertrey Ink Modern Basics stamp set again for both cards that I made for this challenge. I think I have to post the next one on a separate post (probably tomorrow) in order to submit both of them to the challenge. I outlined three of the shapes with a bright pink to make them look like butterflies. I also added some Stickles glitter to each of the butterfly wings to add a little bling-bling.

Supplies:
   Paper: White card at 5.5" x 4"
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Modern Basics
   Ink: Papertrey Ink- Berry Sorbet; Colorbox- Antique Pewter, Wheat
   Other: Ranger Stickles- Frosted Lace

Thanks for takin' a look!!
Anna

6 comments:

  1. Anna, I LOVE your subtle butterflies! FAB card! Can't wait to see the next one tomorrow! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design Anna! Wonderful CAS design! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean, simple and fun! Love the way you've highlighted the butterflies! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow just spotted this one too...love the subtle colours :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty design (great minds think alike *wink* :)). Love this stamps set and how you've used it! the touches of glitter are fabby! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Anna! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete