Pin It

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Demensional Doilies

Hi All!
I have a quick post to share today. I was planning on using a Make It Monday technique of cracked glass, but it just didn't work out and ended up morphing into this card.
The bow that I made (same technique as my last post) was fairly thick and inspired me to make an overall thick card. I usually make very mail-able cards, but not today!!!

I heavily distressed all of the pieces of the card with the Vintage Photo color. It's not my usual, but I like it anyhow.

Thanks for checkin' it out!!!

Supplies:
   Paper: The Paper Company- Kraft; cream scraps
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Damask Designs, Delightful Doilies, Mat Stack 2
   Ink: Colorbox- Stucco, Merlot; Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Vintage Photo
   Other: Wrights' Bias Tape; water spritzer; brad; Papertrey Ink- Delightful Doilies dye cut
~Anna

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a striking card! I really like your distressed flower--it gives the card such a vintage look!

    ReplyDelete