Pin It

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Graduation Cap and Mother's Day Cards

Hi All!
Today I have a to share my graduation cap with you! I am so proud of it! I did not want to decorate it at first because I wasn't feeling too excited about graduation, but I changed my mind and LOVE what I did!!!
So, my graduation has happened! I am officially A. Livoni, RN, BSN now!!! So exciting!!! I still have the state boards to study for and pass, but I'm taking off the next few days! This morning I rushed to make two Mother's Day cards since I was so busy earlier in the week. They are the same design, just different background papers and tags.

I used the Papertrey Ink Postmarks stamp set to make the "background" pattern on the paper. I have to say that I LOVE my bows today! There are some days that I cannot make a bow to save my life, but today I was able to make two VERY nice bows! Woo! I don't have a dye cut for the tags, so I hand cut them in the shape that I wanted.

This week I get to do a little splurging with my graduation gifts, so I am going to order some new Papertrey Ink stamps! I can't wait to pick out the designs I want!!!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Supplies:
Graduation Cap
Stickers: Studio G- Adhesive Gems; Me & My Big Ideas- Soft Spoken Nurse; G.C.D. Studios- Orange Glitter Letter Stickers; Momenta ATD- Green Alpha Puffy Glitter; Making Memories- Sticker Puffy Alpha Red

Mother's Day Card #1
   Paper: cream card at 5.5" x 4"; K & Company- Classic K Bailey Mat Stack; scrap of cream cardstock
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Postmarks, Tag It's #2
   Ink: Studio G- Brown; VersaMagic- Wheat; Papertrey Ink- Ripe Avocado
   Other: Offray- Spool o' Ribbon in cream; twine; Papertrey Ink- Postmarks dye cut

Mother's Day Card #2

   Paper: cream card at 5.5" x 4"; PinkPaislee- Butterfly Garden Collection; scrap of cream cardstock

   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Postmarks, Tag It's #2

   Ink: Studio G- Brown; VersaMagic- Wheat; Papertrey Ink- Ripe Avocado,

   Other: Offray- Spool o' Ribbon in cream; twine; Papertrey Ink- Postmarks dye cut

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment