Pin It

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hi All!
Melissa from Scrappy Cupcakes bestowed upon me the "Liebster Award"!!!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bring new blogs into the light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be noticed and should be. As a recipient of this award I am to pick 3 - 5 blogs, pass it on and do the following:

  1. Let them know you chose them.
  2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
  3. Have faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those awarded.
  4. And have fun!!
So without further ado my choices are:
  1. Giugizu at Giugizu's Corner
  2. Theresa at Enspired by Cards
  3. Alyson at Crazy-Crafty-Critter
  4. Katie at Katie's Quarks
  5. Cyndie at Artful Haven
Go check out these wonderful ladies- they all have fabulous sites and are full of wonderful inspiration!!! Thanks again to Melissa for nominating me!!!

~Anna

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much~ I checked out the other blogs you listed you as well and I feel so privileaged to be amongst this group of crafters. Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete