Pin It

Monday, May 23, 2011

An Owl Congrats

Hi All!
I'm back from a sick week hiatus. Now that my head has firmly reattached to my head and my sinuses are all clear, I can share the congratulations card that I made last week. I was supposed to make two for my mom to give to her co-workers, but I only got one made before I had to take to my bed.
My mom requested a long card that would fit in a standard size envelope to fit some sort of gift certificate. The overall size of the card is 9" x 3.75". I scored the background of the card at half inch increments.

The owl template is from the Papercrafts Magazine downloads. I didn't use the face from the download because I like my triangles a little more than the cartoony eyes. The wings have a subtle polka dot stamped on with VersaMark ink and the belly has a woodgrain background.

Hopefully this week I will have some energy and creativity to create some more cards- especially since I need a birthday card for my dad by Wednesday! Thanks for checkin' this one out!!!


Supplies

   Paper: White card stock at 9" x 3.75"; scrap of metallic blue; DCWV- The Garden Party; The Paper Company- Kraft; dark brown scraps
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Background Basics- Woodgrain; Inkadinkado- Somerset Alphabet; Studio G i cling- IC0117 grad, polka dots
   Ink: Studio G- brown; VersaMagic- Ocean Depth; Colorbox- silver; VersaMark
   Other: Martha Stewart Scoring Board; Fiskars- Apron Lace punch; K & Company- Winter Whimsey Snowflakes grand adhesions; Momenta- Grad Clear layered stickers

~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment