Pin It

Monday, May 9, 2011

Tuesday Trigger Polka Dots

Hi All!
Today I made several cards from the Papertrey Ink Modern Basics stamp set. The first one is for the Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger.
I used the colors from the Tuesday Trigger, but I did not use exact polka dots. I liked the rounded square designs from the stamp set that I used to create the background and thought it was a nice play off of polka dots. To create a visual line across the top (where the sentiment is), I used yellow stamps inside of the gray and red. I think it made a pretty cool feature in a very modern simple way.
Here's another card that I made with the same stamp set. It is bright and cheerful and I LOVE it!!! I rounded the top corner and used the same size rounded stamp on the corner to emphasize it. I've never made a card quite like this before!

Thanks for stoppin' by!!

Supplies:
Tuesday Trigger
   Paper: white card at 5.5" x 4"; white card scrap
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Modern Basics, Tag Its #2
   Ink: Colorbox- Cranberry, Antique Pewter, Sky Gray, Black; Studio G- yellow
   Other: Prima- Say It in Pearls (rhinestones)

Thanks
   Paper: white card at 5.5" x 4"
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Modern Basics, Tag Its #2
   Ink: Papertrey Ink- Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet; Studio G- yellow, orange
   Other: corner rounder

~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment