Pin It

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge

Hi All!
This week's CAS-ual Fridays Challenge is really a fun one! You had to pick three in a tic tac toe style from the image below.
I chose to do the center horizontal line: ribbon, dies or punches, and felt. This is the first time I have die cut felt and it worked much better than I thought it would!

I am pretty disappointed in my picture taking ability, but I have to do the best I can with what I've got. I stamped a subtle pink background image that shows up on the 2nd picture, but not much on the first.

To make the card shape, I used the Papertrey Ink Delightful Doilies die cut. I ran the pre-folded card through my Cuttlebug to make sure that my pages were aligned properly.

I decided to use this card as a submission for the Papercrafts Gallery Idol 2011. I may make another card to submit between now and July 4th when submissions are due.

Thanks for checkin' this out!!


Supplies
   Paper: white card; Stemma- Victorian
   Stamps: PTI- Delightful Doilies, Communique Curves, Mat Stack 2
   Ink: Colorbox- Antique Pewter, black, Rosebud
   Other: Michael's Celebrate It- Holiday Ribbon Bow-tique; PTI- die cuts from Mat Stack 2 and Delightful Doilies; hot pink felt

~Anna

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation, I'm always inspired by a shaped card! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love shaped cards - your embellishments are fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - hope that you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete