Pin It

Monday, June 20, 2011

A Christmas Birthday??

Hi All!
I made a birthday card a few days ago that has a decidedly Christmas-sy feel to it.

I "fussy-cut" the bird on the red paper after I had stamped the outline on the blue paper. Then, I mounted the red bird on dimensional adhesive. I am still brand-new at using Copic Markers, so all I did with them was color in the leaves. I did try to give them a little interest by adding more color to the inside tips...

I think this would make a nice Christmas card if I change the sentiment to something Christmas-sy. I may make several of them in the upcoming months.

Thanks for checkin' it out!!!


Supplies
   Paper: metallic red scraps; blue scraps; white card at 5.5" x 4"
   Stamps: PTI- Think Big Favorites, Little Bitty Bird, Flower Fusion #3
   Ink: Colorbox- olive, merlot, ruby
   Other: PTI- Flower Fusion #3 die cut; Copic G99; Judi Kins- Diamond Glaze; black string; silver brad
~Anna

1 comment:

  1. I definitely see the potential for a Christmas card in this one. Too cute!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I appreciate your nice comment!

    ReplyDelete