Pin It

Thursday, June 16, 2011

CR84FN- Mini Card

Hi All!
I have two cards to share with you today for the CR84FN challenge. The colors this week were light pink, medium green, and neutral.

This card is one of my faves! I doubt I will actually give it away because I like it sitting at my craft station. I find it inspirational.
Thanks for checkin' it out!!!


Supplies
Merci
   Paper: Cream card at 2.5" x 3"
   Stamps: PTI- Postmarks; Penny Black- Salutations
   Ink: Studio G- brown; Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Vintage Photo; VersMagic- Pink Petunia, Tea Leaves
   Other: Buttons Galore & More- Plantation; Cricut- Wild Card


~Anna

5 comments:

  1. Dear Anna. What a super sweet idea to use the buttons to give shape to your tree. I love it! I might have to Case it one day :)if you don't mind.

    I added myself as a follower to your blog. You're welcome to take a peek at mine. I would love to have you visit. Here is my link:

    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna this is so whimsical and sweet!!! What a CUTE idea! And thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm pretty new at it and love discovering all of the great challenges to enter. I also admire my fellow papercrafters and their wonderful blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable sweet card. I love it! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, i wouldn't give this away either! LOVE all the buttons! Such a FUN, HAPPY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Lovin' all the buttons! o pretty Lindy! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete