Pin It

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CR84FN Retirement Card

Hi All!
I have my entry for this week's CR84FN color challenge to share today. The colors for the challenge are light blue, light yellow, and kraft.
My mom was in need of a retirement card, so I used these colors for a masculine retirement card.
I stamped VersaMark with a woodgrain stamp for the background of the Kraft portion. I used a couple different colors of kraft to make the shells (Cricut-Stretch Your Imagination). I know we're not supposed to use other colors in the contest, but I only had greenish letter stickers at home. But- I did see that one of the sample cards also was sporting some green ;-)

The yellow portion is embossed with some polka dots. I enhanced it when I distressed it so the dots stand out even more! I'm back to my usual mailable cards!

One more!
I call it the "Modern Flowers" card since I used the Modern Basics stamp set to make the petals. It's a very CAS card that is (again) very mailable!

Thanks for checkin' out my creations!!!


Supplies
Happy Retirement
   Paper: Papertrey Ink- Spring Rain; The Paper Company- Kraft; Prima- The Breathe Paper Collection; ANW- Pastel Yellow; scraps
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Birthday Basics, Background Basics- Woodgrain
   Ink: VersaMark; Colorbox- olive; Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Vintage Photo
   Other: Cosmo Cricut- Tiny Type; Provo Craft- Cuttlebug Just My Type, Cricut Stretch Your Imagination; ColorbOk- twill blue pack

Modern Flowers
   Paper: Stemma- Family
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Modern Basics, Flower Fusion #2
   Ink: Colorbox- cerulean, chestnut, verdigris
   Other: Inkssentials- white gel pen; Buttons Galore & More- button; string

~Anna

4 comments:

  1. Anna, that is a FAB masculine retirement card! LOVE the embossing and the letters! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this retirement card - the shells have such dimension and the texture iwth the dots is fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are lovely Anna! What a wonderful retirement card! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are lovely! Love the shells and the beachy theme of the retirement card! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete