Pin It

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Make It Monday- Rock and Roll

Hi All!
Here is my take on the Make It Monday technique.
The "rock and roll" technique is basically a style of double inking. For the flower images, I completely inked it in the center, lighter color then rolled the edges around in a darker color. The result is a gradient pretty flower! It was so simple! Like the demonstration, I too let my flowers go off the edge of the central portion. However, mine does not have any dimension- it is completely mailable!!!

To finish my card off, I added a scored frame to set off the central image. Check out my post where I described how to get the frame in the perfect spot by clicking here.

Thanks for checkin' it out!!!

Supplies
   Paper: PTI- Spring Rain folded to 4.25" x 5", Summer Sunrise; white scrap
   Stamps: PTI- Flower Fusion #2
   Ink: PTI- Scarlet Jewel, Berry Sorbet; VersaMagic- Purple Hydrangea; Colorbox- chestnut, verdigris; Studio G- yellow, orange, pink
   Other: 2 brads; yellow and white buttons; ColorBoK- twill yellow; Martha Stewart Scoring Board
~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment