Pin It

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Make It Monday- Tissue Paper

Hi All!
I have a second Make It Monday entry this week. I really really liked the tissue paper technique on my last card and wanted to try it again. This time I used a colored tissue paper for the background.
It is for my cousin's high school graduation, so I had to add the little 2011 tag. Her school colors were red (and something else), so the red background made sense to me! It's a really vibrant card- just like her!!!
I whipped up a V E R Y mailable card as well. No, not the tissue technique, but it is another vibrant card!
I've been reading my Papercrafts magazine and noticed that they all have easy to follow steps for each card. So- I'm going to try it!

1) Trim cardstock to 3.75" x 5.25" and stamp woodgrain with VersaMark ink.
2) Stamp sentiment  and "ribbon" on scrap paper and hand-cut with scissors
3) Ink edge of green cardstock and attach to center of 4" x 5.5" card
4) Attach "ribbon" and sentiment.
WOOO! All done! Wasn't that simple???

Thanks for checkin' these out!!

Supplies
Celebrate
   Paper: white card at 5.5" x 4"; red tissue paper; Papertrey Ink- True Black; light blue scrap
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Mat Stack 1 & 2
   Ink: Colorbox- silver, cerulean, cranberry; Studio G- white
   Other: Papertrey Ink- Mat Stack 2 dye cut; Nestabilities- labels 13; black marker; blue button; red rhinestone; silver glitter ribbon; Ranger- Frosted Lace Stickles


Thank You
   Paper: white card at 5.5" x 4"; white scraps; Stemma- Victorian (green)
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- Background Basics-woodgrain; Mat Stack 1
   Ink: Papertrey Ink- Berry Sorbet; VersaMark; Colorbox- sapphire silk; Studio G- yellow
~Anna

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your card really pops! Great colors and patterns, and I love the red tissue!

    ReplyDelete