Pin It

Monday, July 25, 2011

Papertrey July 2011 Blog Hop

Hi All!

Yes, I do posts in spurts... Several days off then a ton! Today is the Papertrey Ink July Blog Hop on Nichole Heady's blog HERE.

The inspiration photo is:
My personal inspiration came from the fact that last night I spilled my whole scrap drawer!!! So, I am feeling the need to use LOTS of scraps. Here is what I came up with:

I also used scraps to make another card:
I have a feeling that there may be a few more of this type of card coming out of my craft station in the near future! Thanks for stoppin' by!!!

Supplies
   Paper: scraps
   Stamps: PTI- Mat Stack 2
   Ink: Colorbox: cerulean, chestnut
   Other: PTI- Delightful Doilies die cut; doilies

5 comments:

  1. Very nice, Anna! love the idea of using scrap papers for a background like this!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I gotta tell 'ya, that first card is the prettiest use of scraps I've ever seen! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, so elegant and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use scraps! It looks wonderful, and so true to the inspiration photo. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete