Pin It

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Play Date Cafe Color Splash: Green!!!

Hi All!
I am so excited about this week's Play Date Cafe challenge! It is a colorsplash! Which basically means black and white with a splash of one color of the rainbow.

I chose to use lime green :)
All of the green are punchouts from the Pretty Poppies paper pad. It's an old pack that I picked up around two years ago on clearance at Michael's.

I heat embossed the sentiment and popped up the portion with the flower.

Thanks for checkin' it out!!!

Supplies
   Paper: PTI-true black; white scraps; Autumn Leaves- Pretty Poppies set
   Stamps: PTI- Think Big Favorites #2
   Ink: VersaMark
   Other: white embossing powder

5 comments:

  1. Fabby CAS design Anna :) Love the lime green with black and white :) Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and what a fresh color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Anna! I like the way the sentiment is nestled in the vine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So crisp and clean! I loooove daisies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that stamp set on my wish list. It works so well with your daisies, really pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete