Pin It

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Play Date Flower Card

Hi All!
Quick post today because the Play Date Cafe challenge closes in 36 minutes! I made the card yesterday and have been lazy.... The colors are Eggplant, Fuschia, and Orangesicle. I came up with this:

I wish I had stamped the sentiment a second time to make it a little stronger, but I didn't think of that until I'd moved the Stamp-a-majig and glued the buttons. Thanks for checking it out!

Supplies
   Paper: cream card at 4" x 5.5"; cream scraps
   Stamps: PTI- Flower Fusion #3, Paper Salon- 1815D (sentiment)
   Ink: VersaMagic- Perfect Plumeria, Purple Hydrangea; Studio G- orange, pink
   Other: PTI- Flower Fusion #3 die cut; buttons; twine; Ranger Stickles- Frosted Lace

3 comments:

  1. Great dimension Anna, and a lovely soft use of the colours this week! Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love your cut-outs and a really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this soft take on the color palette! Plus, those sunken flowers are brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete