Pin It

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Red, Pink, and Neutral!

Hi All!
See- I did get some cards online! I know it took me longer than usual, but here they are!
The CR84FN color challenge is red, pink, and neutral:

The background is really subtle. There is embossing, distressing, and neutral stamping!
When making the card, I originally started with a different card background. However, I decided that it could stand on its' own as a "no sentiment" card.

 
It also has background stamps, embossing, and distressing! But- no red, so I won't be submitting it to the contest.
FYI- the wedding dress shopping went really well! I thought for sure I would find one or two that I really liked, but I did not expect to find 3 that I LOVE and another few that I really like!!! So now I need to decide on what style I really want... dramatic? sexy? fun? classic? hmmmm! Such decisions!!! At least they're fun!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!

Supplies
Happy Anniversary
   Paper: white card at 5.5" x 4"; white scraps
   Stamps: PTI- Mat Stack 1, Mat Stack 2, Damask Designs; Martha Stewart- clear holiday flourish stamps
   Ink: Studio G chalk- pink; Colorbox- ruby; VersaMagic- wheat; Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Victorian Velvet; VersaMark
   Other: PTI- Mat Stack 2 die cut; a la mode- clear embossing powder

No Sentiment
   Paper: white card at 5.5" x 4"
   Stamps: PTI- Damask Designs, Mat Stack 1; un-named wooden stamp
   Ink: VersaMark, VersaMagic- wheat; Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Victorian Velvet
   Other: a la mode- clear embossing powder

4 comments:

  1. Your anniversary card is just so pretty!! I love the subtle background and the simple, elegant sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!!

    Just had a quick read of your other news - many congratulations!!! Have fun with the dress hunting and all the other bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgeous card Anna! Love the beautiful embossing and pure elegance of your design! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTY card Anna! LOVE your embossing and that sentiment focal point! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are really lovely! I really love that subtle background, and the way you raised the sentiment panel up gives the card such dimension! Great use of the colors, too! And, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT! Looking for many papercrafting wedding goodies from you in future!

    ReplyDelete