Pin It

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wedding Surprise!!

Hi All!
I am back from the trip to Nebraska for my cousin's wedding! It was an amazing trip and the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to! My cousin was GoRgEoUs!

I, however, had the best surprise of all!!! It all happened during the firework show at the end of the wedding--- while I was trying to get a better view, my boyfriend held me back... and then he proposed!!!!

Completely did NOT see it coming!!!! Shocked out of my mind! And- had no idea that my dad was around taking photos but I am so glad he did!!!
SO- while I don't have any crafts to share today, I can give a prediction: there will be many wedding ideas and samples showing up here over the next few months! Hopefully, I will have some cards to share tomorrow :)

Thanks for checkin' it out!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Congrats! I am so happy for you two :) Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete