Pin It

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wedding Thoughts

Hi All!
I know... last entry I said I would make something asap... and it's been almost a week....
I did make some things... four cards actually...
But- have I taken pics of them?? No...
However- I thought I would share with you some other pretty pretties that I have been looking at as part of my wedding planning activities!!



These are all on my pinterest wedding board (along with much more!)  HERE if you'd like to take a look.
The wedding is going to be in January, so I am looking at a lot of wintery ideas :)
I am thinking about using this vintage-ish dress for bridesmaid dresses:
http://www.milanoo.com/Apricot-Euramerican-Cotton-V-neck-Collar-Womens-Dress-p32274.html
I know it looks white- but the description says apricot.... But- who knows? Solution??? I ordered me one!! It is definitely my kind of dress!
Hopefully I will get my cards photographed and up soon!
Thanks for checkin' it out!!!

P.S. I am going to try on wedding dresses for the first time tonight!!! WOOO HOO! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment