Here is my card for Make It Monday #28 which uses the sketch from CardPatterns Sketch #129.
1) Adhere the white paper to the green and stamp background with white ink.
2) Adhere yellow embellishment along center. Thread buttons and adhere.
3) Cut green paper. Trace around metal die cut with glue pen and sprinkle with glitter. Stamp background within glitter.
4) Die cut circle and stamp background circle and sentiment.
5) Adhere green piece in center. Using dimensional adhesive, attach circle in center.
Thanks for checkin' it out!!
Paper: PTI- New Leaf at 5.5"x 4.25"; white scraps, yellow scraps
Stamps: PTI- Mat Stack 2, Tag It's #2, Flower Fusion #2; Hero Arts- Circle Pattern
Ink: Studio G- chalk white; Colorbox- merlot, sunflower
Other: buttons threaded with green; Zig- 2 way glue pen; PTI- eyelet lace and Mat Stack 2 die cuts; red glitter