Pin It

Monday, August 22, 2011

Save the Date Cards!!

Hi All!

I wanted to share with you my final Save the Date card:
Here's the steps:
   1) Print background
   2) Paint the tree
   3) Stamp the birds in VersaMark and emboss with green powder
   4) Stamp red heart on date
   5) Attach brad
   6) Adhere to yellow background
   7) Attach "sign" with dimensional adhesive
   8) Tie the string around the sign

Maybe a little too complicated for Save the Dates? Considering that I have to make around 150... But- this is one area of the wedding that I can really personalize. I could enlist the family, but I am being controlling right now :)

Oh- and I didn't mention the other steps of cutting the papers and the signs and inking the edges of the signs...

I am currently working on making a felt flower that I may make for hair decor for the bridesmaids. Here is the inspiration photo:

I'm sewing mine instead of gluing, so it is a slower process- however, I am almost done! Since I work (!!!!!!!!) full time as of today, I am unsure as to when I'll get it done and posted. Stay tuned!

Thanks for checkin' it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment