Pin It

Friday, August 5, 2011

Save the Date possibility

Hi All!

This has been a very crazy busy week- at least emotionally! My fiance and I made our first offer on a house! We will hear if they accept our offer (or counter) tomorrow. Consequently, we spent a few hours in Home Depot dreaming today. (:D) My inner DIY person is already re-doing the kitchen cupboards in my mind!

I have been working on designing wedding invitations and save the date cards over the last couple of weeks. So far, I am pretty set on my design for the invitations, but I am all over the place on the Save the Dates!

Tonight, I tried creating one on photoshop. Here is what I came up with:
The plan is to stamp two of the birds from Papertrey Ink's Little Bitty Birds with a heart in between them on the branch. Also, I am toying with the idea of coloring in some or all of the leaves with colored pencil... Or adding glitter? I'm not sure yet!

For the actual printed invitation, I may use the branch portion along the top of the invitation... We'll just have to see! Hopefully I will locate a nice camera tomorrow and get pics of the invitation design up here ASAP!

Thanks for checkin' it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment