Pin It

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Christmas Card Week 1

Hi All!

Look! I did it! Here is my Week 1 Christmas Card!
I was inspired by the Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenge to make my own background. I used the tree from Little Bitty Bird to create it. After I was all done, I decided it was a little bare, so I added the stars and glitter.

The red piece started out as a pocket, but I changed my mind midway. The red has one shiny side and one matte- I liked the contrast. Ans the fold gives it some more dimension.
Thanks for checkin' it out!!!

Supplies
   Paper: white card at 5.5" x 4"; red scrap
   Stamps: PTI- Little Bitty Bird; free Christmas stamp set
   Ink: Martha Stewart- bamboo; Colorbox- black, silver
   Other: Stickles- frosted lace; green button; white ribbon; red/white twine; black stickers; Inkssentials- white gel pen; Spellbinders- circles

1 comment: