Pin It

Friday, September 16, 2011

Christmas Card Week 2

Hi All!

This week's "Christmas Card" is actually some holiday tags! I think they're just as useful as cards around the holidays and, therefore, fit into my Christmas Card holiday category.


I cut the tags on cream card stock with the Cricut using the George and Basic Shapes cartridge. Then I stamped the middle images and the words. I heavily distressed the tags with Vintage Photo and then added the glitter. I think they're great!!! I love the rustic feel of them!

Thanks for checkin' them out!


Supplies:
   Paper: cream card stock
   Stamps: PTI- Wreath for all Seasons
   Ink: Studio G- brown; Colorbox- scarlet, olive, merlot, chestnut; Tim Holtz Distress Ink- vintage photo
   Other: Cricut with George and Basic Shapes; Ranger Ice Stickles- gold ice

No comments:

Post a Comment