Pin It

Saturday, September 17, 2011

PTI New Stamps

Hi All!

As part of my first-real-pay-check-celebration, I ordered some new stamps and die cuts by Papertrey Ink!!! I was sooooo super excited to see the box on my porch when I got home from work last night! Of course, I had to open them all up and do a little playing:

This is from the Daydreamer and Beautiful Blessings stamp sets.

I originally was making a Christmas card with it, but I decided that it is not exactly Christmas-sy. It's the right colors, but it's a very neutral sentiment. I actually may stamp "Merry Christmas" on the inside and call it one!

I also got:
   - Sweet Baby stamps and die cuts
   - Mat Stack 3 stamps and die cuts
   - Mehndi Medallion stamp set
   - Tiny Tags stamp set and die cuts
   - The Leafy Vine, Edgers #1, Bloom Builder #3, and the smaller Limitless Layers die cuts

Unfortunately, the Bloom Builders is faulty :( I'm going to have to get it exchanged because it won't cut all the way through any paper.

Thanks for checkin' it out!

Supplies
   Paper: white and green scraps   
   Stamps: PTI- Daydreamer, Beautiful Blessings
   Ink: PTI- ripe avocado; Colorbox- ruby
   Other: a la mode- clear embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment