Pin It

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Catch Up Time

Hi All!

I have a couple of cards that I made over the last week to share. The first is another birthday card for my cousin's first birthday that I made for my parents to give. The other one is an anniversary card for my brother and his wife. This one started over a month ago, but it didn't get finished until yesterday!


I stamped the background with my banner stamp from My Little Shoebox. It is a very dimensional card! Each layer in the center is on dimensional adhesive as well as the sentiment "banners".  I didn't have a number stamp large enough for the center, so I cut it out with my Cricut.

And now the anniversary card:

I made the background pattern out of the mat stack 2 stamps. The doilies started out white, but I inked it with the Colorbox Sunflower ink pad. It is actually one whole doily that I cut into multiple pieces.

I first stamped the center image directly onto the hot pink paper, but it just didn't look finished. So, I added the white piece and voila!

Thanks for checkin' them out!!!

Supplies

Happy 1st Birthday
   Paper: PTI- berry sorbet cut to 4.25" x 5.5", spring rain; purple scraps, white scraps
   Stamps: My Little Shoebox- Cute as a Button; PTI- Communique Curves
   Ink: VersaMagic- purple hydrangea; PTI- berry sorbet
   Other: PTI dies- limitless layers, delightful doilies
Happy Anniversary
   Paper: white card 4" x 5.5"; doily
   Stamps: PTI- Mat Stack 1 & 2, Damask Designs
   Ink: Colorbox- sunflower; VersaMagic- pink hydrangea
   Other: Stickles- frosted lace

No comments:

Post a Comment