Today's card is a birthday card. I think that it could be given to a man or a woman, adult or child. How versatile, eh?
1. Cut and fold yellow paper to 4.25" x 5.5".
2. Cut white paper to 4" x 5.25", ink embossing folder and run through machine. Adhere it to center of card.
3. Die cut mat stack 3 in yellow. Stamp mat stack 3 on white, fussy cut design, adhere together and then to lower half of card.
4. Cut green piece of paper, tie ribbon around, adhere to card.
5. Die cut star, stamp, and tie to ribbon with twine and button. Stamp sentiment.
Thanks for checkin' it out!
Paper: yellow card stock, white card stock; Prima- breathe collection
Stamps: Papertrey Ink- tiny tags, mat stack 3, communique curves sentiments
Ink: Papertrey Ink- ripe avocado, berry sorbet
Other: Papertrey Ink dies- tiny tags, mat stack 3; button, twine; Cuttlebug and folder Number Collage