Pin It

Monday, October 17, 2011

Have Faith

Hi All!

The card I have to share today is featuring the new Papertrey Ink stamp sets that I got recently: mat stack 3 and beautiful blessings. I do mean new to me, not new to Papertrey Ink! Haha!

 I used Kraft card stock to make the card and some of the elements. The other pieces are cut from white and distressed with Vintage Photo. I used the ends of the mat stack 3 die cut to form one of the layers of the central image.

Steps:
1. Cut and fold card stock to 4" x 5.5", adhere eyelet lace die cuts, die cut top and bottom edges.
2. Stamp, distress, and adhere central images.
3. Stamp blue images above and below center.
4. Distress edges

Thanks for checkin' it out!

Supplies
   Paper: Kraft cardstock, white card stock
   Stamps: Papertrey Ink- mat stack 2 & 3, delightful doilies, beautiful blessings
   Ink: Papertrey Ink- ripe avocado; Colorbox- silver, cerulean; Tim Holtz Distress Ink- vintage photo
   Other: Papertrey Ink dies- mat stack 2 & 3, lace eyelet, delightful doilies, edgers #1

No comments:

Post a Comment