Pin It

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Make It Monday 34- DIY Thick Chipboard

Hi All!

Quick post to share the card that I made last MONDAY! Only took six days to get around to it!!! It is for the PTI Make It Monday #34 - Thick Chipboard Accents.


I made thick animals for my cousin's first birthday card! I think that they are adorable and I hope that she liked them! I made them by gluing together thin pieces of chipboard that I die cut. I also created a "jungle" with the Daydreamer stamp set from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for checkin' it out!


Supplies:
   Paper: white card at 5" x 5", white scraps, thin chipboard
   Stamps: PTI- tiny tags, bday basics, daydreamer, sweet baby
   Ink: Martha Stewart- hibiscus, pink carnation, geranium, bamboo, ocean; Colorbox- thistle, baby blue
   Other: PTI- sweet baby die

1 comment:

  1. So adorable Anna , I love it. I sure it will be loved.

    ReplyDelete