Pin It

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Make It Monday #54- Glitter Buttons

Hi All!

Today I have a card that I made for my mom's birthday and is also for the Papertrey Ink Blog- Make It Monday #54 Glitter Buttons.



I've been inspired by the new PTI Movers and Shakers dies, so I made my own version. To make the glitter button, I added Ice Stickle's glitter after the rest of the card was complete. The "happy birthday" sentiment is stamped with the Ranger Perfect Pearls medium and then dusted with the perfect pearl dust.

Thanks for checkin' it out!

Supplies
Paper: white card at 4.25" x 5.5", PTI dark chocolate
Stamps: PTI- Mat Stack 1, Mat Stack 2, Birthday Basics; swirls from a set that I lost the case for...
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Vintage Photo; Brilliance- pearlescent ivy, coffee bean
Other: Ranger Perfect Pearls, Ice Stickle's - gold ice; button; ribbon; pearl stickers

5 comments:

  1. Great interactive card and glittered button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, love this card you made for your mom. Wonderful interactive card , soo pretty and elegant! The glitter button works well on this card. Love all the stamping you did too! Hey can you tell I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool that you made your own movers and shakers version. your mom will love it. Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a mover and a shaker! You go girl! Love this elegant design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cyndie from Artful Haven sent me over for a visit today! Your work is always SO PRETTY and very inspiring. Have a great day ;)

    ReplyDelete