Pin It

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Make It Monday #55- Creating Large Frames out of Small Frames

Hi All!
Quick post to share my Make It Monday card where I made a larger image from using a small frame twice.
The center portion is made from Papertrey Ink's Mat Stack 3 stamped twice. It seemed like the only logical choice of my frame stamps. I heavily distressed the white papers and created a background pattern with VersaMark.

Thanks for checkin' it out!


Supplies
Paper: PTI- dark chocolate card at 4.25" x 5.5"; white scraps
Stamps: PTI- postmarks, beautiful blessings, mat stack 3; Inkadinkado- 8347 cursive writing; Fiskars- dots
Ink- PTI- ripe avocado; Brilliance- pearlescent olive; VersaMark; Tim Holtz Distress Ink- vintage photo, antique linen
Other: PTI- limitless layers dies; a la mode- clear embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. Very creative choice for the technique! Great job. :)
    Do you know that your word verification is on? You may miss out on some comments because it makes leaving them much harder to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Anna! When my hubby had his neck surgery in Dec. I bought him a balloon with this verse on it. He loved his balloon. So much so that we've had it for three months! It finally started to loose air just when he had finished physical therapy and started back to work!!

    Also wanted to let you know you WON the paper/ribbon pack of my blog candy!! Send me an email with your info and I'll get it mailed out right away ;)

    ReplyDelete