Pin It

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Recipe Review: Easy King Ranch Chicken

Hi All,

Today I have a recipe to review with you: Easy King Ranch Chicken. I found the recipe at the Pennies on a Platter blog here. I have no idea why it has Ranch in the title because there is no ranch in the recipe...
I'm not going to add the recipe here because you should check it out at the Pennies on a Platter blog.

The only changes I made was to only use Cream of Chicken soup instead of the two because I bought the jumbo cans and didn't want to waste.

My husband LOVED this recipe! I found it slightly spicy and got some massive heart burn from it. However, it was very easy to make and we will definitely make it again. I enjoyed eating it kinda of like a dip with fresh chips. Next time I think I will mix the cheese in instead of doing a top layer.  Also, my husband requested more chips on top- I actually have no idea how many I used because I just eye-balled it. I doubt that I used a full cup.

Thanks for checkin' it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment