Pin It

Monday, March 5, 2012

Just For You Birthday Card

Hi All!

This last week I finally got my order from Papertrey Ink! I used the Rosie Posie stamp set to make almost all of the elements for this card:
I created the background paper with the large hexagon pattern in "wheat" and stamped the smallest hexagon within in "white" but unfortunately it doesn't really show in the picture. And I only took the one picture because I gave the card away to my grandma for her birthday... and I was going to the brunch after working all night, so I was pretty happy to have gotten a clear picture after being awake for 24 hours!!! The largest three flowers are popped up on dimensional adhesive and I slightly curled up the ends of the leaves

On the inside, I used one of my new Mover's and Shaker's dies:


I learned that in the future, I should use a thinner piece of paper for the inner piece because the card would fold better. Overall, I really love this card!!!

Thanks for checkin' it out!

Supplies
Paper: PTI- berry sorbet, scarlet jewel, dark chocolate; white paper
Stamps: PTI- rosie posie, mat stack 3
Ink: PTI- berry sorbet, scarlet jewel, ripe avocado; Colorbox- wheat; Brilliance- pearlescent white
Dies: PTI- mat stack 3, rosie posie, movers & shakers-poppers

No comments:

Post a Comment