Pin It

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Banner

Hi All!

I have a project to share with you- my first home-holiday-decoration project since we bought the house!!!

An Easter banner:


You'll notice the mirror below the mantle...
The one that we bought to hang above the mantle...
The one where we got it home and realized that we don't own the supplies to hang a mirror....

So, to the banner:
I had some old book pages that I cut into pendants and then distressed the edges.
I cut out some egg shapes from scraps I had laying around, folded them in half and glued the halves together to make them 3-D.
I distressed the edges then glued them on the middle of the pendant.
I thought they needed a little something else, so I added a glitter edge around the egg.
Last, I measured my mantle, laid out the pendants, and stapled them to the ribbon.
It's attached to the mantle with two push-pins.

My inspiration for this project is from Pinterest, which is originally from  Creations By Kara.

Thanks for checkin' it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment