Pin It

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Make It Monday- The late version

Hi All!

Today I finally have the post for last Monday's Make It Monday challenge- creating flowers out of die cuts. I actually made them both last Monday, but never got it online... Better late than never eh?
I used the Delightful Doily die to make a base and then layered the "petals" that are actually leaf stamps that I hand cut. Then I used Tag It's #2 to make a center for the flower.

I also made a similar one-layer card:
 
Thanks for checking it out!!!


Supplies:
Hoping All Your ...
Paper: white card at 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps: PTI- Tag It's #2, Day Dreamer; Hampton Art- Celebrate and Thanks
Ink: PTI- berry sorbet, ripe avocado; Studio G- yellow
Other: PTI- Delightful Doily die

Sending You Sunshine
Paper: white card at 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamps: PTI- Tag It's #2 and #3; Hampton Art- Celebrate and Thanks
Ink: PTI- berry sorbet; VersaMagic- Pretty Petunia; Colorbox- Sunflower
Other: yellow marker

2 comments:

  1. What fun crafts you have on your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine, and let me know how the recipes turn out :)

    ReplyDelete