Pin It

Saturday, May 5, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Hi All!

I'm linking along with From My Gray Desk's High Five for Friday series! Yes, I know it's technically not Friday anymore, but with night shift, it's still my Friday right now.

Here we go:

#1- My husband, cousin and I watched The Help for the first time last weekend and we LOVED it!!! My husband and I keep telling each other "you is kind, you is smart, you is im-pourt-ant" and then we get biggo grins on our faces :D

#2- We had a family dinner for my favorite uncle's 65th bday at my house and I made BBQ shredded pork sandwiches that we all enjoyed.

#3- I had three ok nights of work in a row... I was really needing a not horrible night, so I'm pretty happy with ok nights!

#4- I've been officially kicked off my parents health insurance ... While I am currently insurance-less and slightly terrified- I do have the paperwork in my bag to turn in to HR for my own insurance. I'm feeling very old...

#5- I bought fabric to make two gathered clutches for my mom and mom-in-law for mothers day. I'm using the pattern from www.noodle-head.com. We'll see how it turns out.... I read the instructions and feel like I can, but I really have very little experience with sewing... But- I feel like I can do it!!! Kinda like the feeling I have about painting: I've never tried it, but I feel very certain I could do it!

Thanks for checking it out!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment