Pin It

Saturday, May 19, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Hi All!

It's been awhile since I've been able to post anything, but here I am... Still doing about the same... Here's my five for the week:
(disclaimer: my days are totally blurred and this may actually be more of a high five for two weeks...)

1- I completed 3 sewing projects for Mothers day! I made two ruffled clutches from the tutorial at www.noodle-head.com and then I made a glasses case for my Grandma. A different post to come with pics.

2- I put in my request at work for my first real vacation with my husband! It's not til October, but I'm excited to start planning.

3- My zucchini plant has doubled in size since we planted it a few weeks ago and at least 90% of our plants have sprouted.

4- I got a hair cut... Which did not turn out in anyway that was planned... I ended up losing 4" unexpectedly, which goes to show that I can't say what I want with only four hours sleep after working all night.. But I'm learning to like it.

5- My husband and I have two joint days off this weekend! Can't wait to really see him!

Hope you all had a great week!

~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment