Pin It

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Baby Birthday Card

Hi All!

I needed a card for my coworker's daughter's first birthday and since I am in love with the Happy Hexagon stamp set, I used it again! I literally took the card out of the present to take the picture- in the parking lot of the party place.. But glad I remembered because there have been a few lately that I made and gave before I took a pic.

I used the extra stamped happy hexagon dies that were left over from yesterdays card.
 
Thanks for checkin' it out!

Supplies
Paper: white card stock; PTI- berry sorbet
Stamps: PTI- rosie posie, happy hexagons, tiny tags, sweet baby
Ink: PTI- hibiscus burst, aqua mist, hawaiian shores, new leaf, fine linen, berry sorbet; Studio G- yellow; Versamark
Other: PTI- sweet baby die, happy hexagons die; gray/white twine

No comments:

Post a Comment