Pin It

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Back Again

Hi All!

Contrary to popular belief, I have been making some cards when I have time- I just haven't gotten them online. I'm going to post them a couple at a time over the next few weeks or so. So here's today's:




This day I was feeling very inspired by pink and green: specifically Papertrey Ink's colors berry sorbet and ripe avocado.

The top card is made from two pieces of paper cut from the same die. On the white back piece, I scored a straight line about a half inch from the top, folded it, then glued it to the back of the front piece. It was easy to line up because I used liquid adhesive so I could shift it a bit once the papers were touching.

Thanks for checking it out!

Supplies

Congratulations
Paper: all from the scrap bin
Stamps: PTI- rosie posey, take three, and mat stack 3
Ink: berry sorbet, ripe avocado, true black
Other: Nestabilities die, PTI rose posey die, rhinestone 

Celebrate
Paper: white base, green scraps
Stamps: PTI- rosie posey, damask designs
Ink: PTI- berry sorbet; Studio G yellow
Other: PTI edgers #1 die; white gel pen


No comments:

Post a Comment