Pin It

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Hexagons

Hi All!

I recently got the Happy Hexagons stamp set by Papertrey Ink and I LOVE it! My first day I made these two cards:


 I also got the happy hexagon die plate and I started out stamping this using it. However, after I got the first two rows done I found it was easier to continue the pattern without it- too hard to line it up after each stamp and I couldn't find my removable adhesive roller. I love the brightness of this card :)

For the last card, I used the die cut hexagons as "fabric" for "quilting". I stamped them with the dotted edges to look sewn. I stamped double the amount I used on the card because I wasn't sure how many I would use- so those are saved for another card!

Thanks for checkin' it out!

Supplies

Thinking of You
Paper: white card stock; My Minds Eye Stella Rose - Hattie
Stamps: PTI- happy hexagons; Hampton Art- celebrate and thanks
Ink: PTI- hawaiian shores, aqua mist, spring rain, ocean tides, true black
Other: Inkssentials- white gel pen; black pen; Stickles- frosted lace

Sew What's New?
Paper: white card stock
Stamps: PTI- happy hexagons; Hero Art- sew artsy
Ink: PTI- hibiscus burst, aqua mist, hawaiian shores, new leaf, fine linen, ocean tides, berry sorbet; VersaMagic- pretty petunia; Studio G- yellow
Other: PTI- happy hexagons die

No comments:

Post a Comment