Pin It

Friday, October 12, 2012

Distresed Thank You

Hi All!

Today I have a card to share with you that my husband says is his favorite :) He loves anything distressed, and this one definitely is!

This started as white cardstock that I used the vintage photo ink on. I also added the same ink to the Kraft cardstock that the sentiment is one so the hues would coordinate. It doesn't show well in the photo, but the brown and green inks have a bit of a shimmer to them. When I started distressing it, the shimmer moved around quite a bit.

Thanks for checkin' it out!

Supplies
Paper: white card stock, Kraft scrap
Stamps: PTI- Damask Designs, Mat Stack 1
Ink: PTI- true black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink- vintage photo; Brilliance- coffee bean, pearlescent ivy
Other: scrap of trim

No comments:

Post a Comment